Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett

Beauty Pageant > United States > Road to Miss International™ 2012 (USA)

* California - Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett

Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett

What are the three (3) hardest things about being a Miss??
Being a Miss is not difficult. Challenges I faced while homeless have prepared me for life as a Miss. The obstacles I face daily test who I am. Perseverance is succeeded by adaptation, remaining true to myself, and choosing to make my life fulfilling and impactful for myself and others.

What motivates you?
My motivation is summed up in three words: smiles, hope, and knowledge. It is the smiles and hope expressed by the children that I have shared my story with and the knowledge that I have been able to make a positive difference in their life that makes it exceptionally rewarding.

What do you do in your spare time?
Spare time? Not a clue what that is… But I’d sure love some! With community service, school, speaking engagements, and helping those causes that are close to my heart, I keep very busy. However, when given an opportunity, you will find me curled up with a good book.

Of all the clothes you own, what is your favorite and why?
When Britney Spears started her singing career she was in a Coca Cola commercial. She wore a stylish top that was only designed for her. I loved it so much. My mom met with the clothing designer and surprised me with the actual shirt and a personal note from Britney.

Do you have any famous relatives?
I have had the good fortune to have been adopted by a wonderful family that has more than it’s share of celebrities. Because of this, I have seen both the upside and downside that fame can bring. I am blessed to have each one of them in my life.

Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett Miss California International™ 2012 - Dedria Brunett

courtesy photo of California International Pageants FB